Gardenia Blue pigment is pure natural water soluble food colorant, it's extracted from the Gardenia fruit ( Gardenia jasminoides Ellis ), which mainly contain of crocin and crocetin. Gardenia Blue Natural Color Sales.Gardenia Blue, a natural food pigment, is got from the gardenia (Gardenia jasminoides ELLIS) fruit of madder family by biological fermentation.
Basic Information of Gardenia Blue Color
● Product Name: Gardenia Blue Pigment / Gardenia Blue Color
● Botanical Name: Gardenia jasminoides Ellis
● Part Used: Seed
● Active Ingredient: crocin and crocetin
● Specification: Color Value E(1%, 1cm, 600±20nm) 30～150
● Appeace: Dark Blue Powder
● Test Mothod: UV
● CAS No.: 94238-00-3
● Molecular formula: C44H64O24
● Standard: GMP,Kosher,HALAL,ISO9001,HACCP.
What's Gardenia Blue Pigment
The appearance of gardenia blue is dark blue. It can easily dissolve in water, ethanol solution and propylene glycol solution, cannot dissolve in organic solvent. The shade is stable in medium when PH is between 4 to 8.It has a good resistance to temperature, but not to light. The dyeability is good to protein than star
1.Liver protection and benefiting gallbladder.
2.Seadation,bleeding stanching,dispelling swelling .
3.Treating cardiovascular diseases .
4.Dispelling heat,eliminating irritability,diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification .
Applications and Usage Instruction(in compliance with GB2760：Hygienic standards for uses of food additives)
Gardenia Blue can be widely used in instant rice & flour products, jam, fruit-flovoured beverages, fruit and vegetable juice, candy, cake, imitation wine, frozen drinks ( excluding 03.04 edible ice ) , salted vegetable, fried nuts and seeds, fillings for cereal products, fillings for bakery wares, condiments, protein beverages, solid beverages, puffed food.
When use Gardenia Blue, dissolve the color with a small amount of water first, and then mix the color solution with food materials
Usage Reference(in compliance with GB2760：Hygienic standards for uses of food additives)
The maximum usage limit for instant rice & flour products is 0.5g/kg, for jam and candy is0.3g/kg, and for other products is 0.2g/kg.
Don't miss your chance to:
● Get Free Sample
● Enjoy All-inclusive packages include TDS,COA, MOP, MSDS etc.
● Source the latest innovative products
● Unconditional refund if unqualified
● Keep up to date with the latest trends
● Test and analyze your ingredients free of charge
● Includes free entry to our trade show