Basic Information of Red Radish Color
● Product Name: Red Radish Extract Red Pigment / Radish Red Color
● Botanical Name: Raphanus sativusLan edible
● Part Used: Root
● Active Ingredient: Anthocyanin
● Specification: Color value E(1%、1cm、PH3.0、513±5nm) 30～95
● Test Mothod: UV
● Appearance: Fine Purple red powder
● Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP.
Radish red is a natural red pigment extracted from Radish root. Radish red is easily soluble in water and ethanol water liquor, but not soluble in acetone or oil. Red Radish is extracted from the roots of the edible Red Radish of the Cruciferae family. The pigment of radish red mainly consists of two anthocyanins, which belongs to glucose derivatives of Pelargonidin.
Radish Red can be widely used in fruit-flavoured beverages, beverages of fruit and vegetable juice(pulp), semi-solid compound seasonings, frozen drinks(edible ice excluded),candy, cakes, preserved fruits,vinegar, jam, sauce and sauce products, imitation wine.
When use Radish Red, dissolve the color with a small amount of water first,and then mix the color solution with food materials.
Usage Reference(in compliance with GB2760：Hygienic standards for uses of food additives)
The amount of usage is according to production needs (no maximum usage limit).
Don't miss your chance to:
● Get Free Sample
● Enjoy All-inclusive packages include TDS,COA, MOP, MSDS etc.
● Source the latest innovative products
● Unconditional refund if unqualified
● Keep up to date with the latest trends
● Test and analyze your ingredients free of charge
● Includes free entry to our trade show