Safflower extract carthamin yellow
● Name : Safflower extract carthamin yellow
● Other name：Safflower
● Source：Safflower flower
● Latin name：Carthamus tinctorius L.(FlosCarthami)
● Specfication ：E10-E100/99%
● Test methods：HPLC/UV-VIS
● CAS No.：85532-77-0
● Molecular Formula：C21 H22 Oll
● Molecular Weight：450.39
● Appearance： Fine Yellow powder
Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) is a highly branched, herbaceous, thistle-like annual plant.Other names include Sallflower, Beni, Chimichanga, or Carthamus tinctorius and in Pashto it is called Kareza (as it is found abundantly in Afghanistan and Tribal belts of Pakistan).
Traditionally, the crop was grown for its seeds, and used for coloring and flavoring foods, in medicines, and making red (carthamin) and yellow dyes, especially before cheaper aniline dyes became available.Dried safflower flowers ( honglanhua,caohonghua, cihonghua) are used in traditional Chinese medicine to alleviate pain, increase circulation, and reduce bruising. They are included in herbal remedies for menstrual pain and minor physical trauma.
1.Relaxing muscles and tendons, promoting rhe circulation of blood, rejoining fractured bone and alleviating pain.
2.Crocus sativus extract reduce fever and promote sweating.
3.Treat irritations and rashes of skin, improve immune system function
4.Crocus sativus extract reduce Cholesterol and the risk of coronary heart disease.
1. Flavors in seasoning packets for pumpkin puree powder to keep the original flavors
2. Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful pink color of pumpkin puree powder
3. Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product, bakery, candy and others