Turmeric Curcuma Extract
● Product Name: Turmeric Curcuma Extract
● Plant origin: Curcuma longa L.
● Active ingredient: Curcuminoids
● Specification: 4:1
● Part Used : Root
● Appearance: Orange yellow fine powder
● Test Method: HPLC
What is Curcumin?
Turmeric is a member of the Curcuma botanical group, which is part of the ginger family of herbs, the Zingiberaceae. The root and rhizome stem of the Curcuma longaplant is crushed and powdered into ground Turmeric. Ground Turmeric is used worldwide as a seasoning and is the source of Curcumin.
1. Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. With the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
1. As medicines raw materials for anti-inflammatory and regulating menstruation, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As products of health products, it is widely used in the field of health care products;
3. As pigments, food additives of seasoning, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.