● Product name: devil's claw extract
● Latin Name: Harpagophytum procumbens
● Colour: Brown yellow fine powder
● Specification: 10:1-50:1
● Test method: TLC
● Storage: In cool, dry and clean
● Shelf life: 2 years
Devil's claw extract is helpful in support for those suffering from gout, rheumatism, and arthritis. Nature's Way Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) has a large claw-like fruit and is also called Grapple Plant. The root or "tuber" is considered medicinal and is preferred by herbalists because of its high concentration of the beneficial component harpagoside.
Devil's Claw is a blood cleanser that helps remove deposits in the joints and aids in the elimination of uric acid from the body. It is helpful in support for those suffering from gout, rheumatism, and arthritis. Devil's Claw root is considered medicinal and is preferred by herbalists because of the beneficial component harpagoside which herbal folklore says reduces swelling.
Nature's Way Standardized Extracts are technically and scientifically advanced herbal products. Standardization of an extract assured specific measurable levels of the important compounds that give the products their beneficial activity in the body.
1.Treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
2. Treat muscle and joint pain, neuralgia, lumbar muscle strain, muscle rheumatism, arthritis;
3.Clear heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgesic;
4. Treat acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
5. Treat bruises, sore swelling.