● Product name:Boswellin Extract
● Latin Name:Boswellia serrata
● Part Used:Leaf
● Active Ingredients:Boswellic acid
● Specification : 65% Boswellic Acid
● Test Method: HPLC
● Appearance:yellow-white powder
● Standard: GMP,Kosher,HALAL,ISO9001,HACCP.
● Free Sample is available / Unconditional refund if unqualified
Boswellia is a genus of trees in Sapindales order, known for their fragrant resin which has many pharmacological uses particularly as anti-inflammatories. The Biblical incense frankincense was probably an extract from the resin of the tree, Boswellia sacra. Boswellia has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine, the boswellic acids that are a component of the resin it produces have shown some promise as a treatment for asthma and various inflammatory conditions .
anti-Inflammatory , anti-arthritic ,anti-neoplastic activity
● The treatment of inflammatory diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, bronchial asthma, osteoarthritis
● Anti-cancer activity