● Product Name: White Tea Extract powder
● Latin Name: Camellia Sinensis
● Part of used: Leaf
● Active ingredient: Tea Polyphenol
● Specs Available: 15%-98%
● Odor: Characteristic
● Appearance: Red Brown Powder
● CAS NO: 989-51-5
● Molecular Weight: 458.38
● Molecular Formula: C12H18O11
White tea comes from the buds and leaves of the Chinese Camellia sinensis plant. The leaves and buds are allowed to wither in natural sunlight before they are lightly processed to prevent oxidation or further tea processing.
White tea (along with other teas) is derived from the Camellia sinensis plant and contains polyphenols, a phytonutrient that is thought to be responsible for the tea’s health benefits.
White tea contains high levels of catechins, some of which reduce the occurrence of artherosclerotic plaques and the severity of strokes and prevent cancer in non-human studies.
(1) Eliminating free radicals
(4) Inhibiting cancer cell
(5) Antibacterium, sterilization and deodorization
(1) Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
(2) As cosmetics and daily chemical addiitive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging. It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque, periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
(3)Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.