The Elder tree berry has been used for centuries as a natural intestinal cleanser. Both the flower and the berry possess powerful antioxidant properties that help protect your health by attacking harmful free radicals that damage cells. Elderberries also nourish the circulatory system. Herbalists praise Elderberry as an invigorating, rejuvenating general tonic.
Elderberry is a genus of between 5 and 30 species of shrubs or small trees, formerly placed in the honeysuckle family, Caprifoliaceae, but now shown by genetic evidence to be correctly classified in the moschatel family, Adoxaceae. The genus is native in temperate-to-subtropical regions of both the Northern Hemisphere and the Southern Hemisphere.
Elderberry extract is derived from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elder. As a part of a long tradition of herbal remedies and traditional folk medicines, the black elder tree is called "the medicine chest of the common people" and its flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and even roots have all been used for their healing properties for centuries. Elderberry extract contains many important nutrients for health, such as vitamins A, B and C, flavonoids, tannins, carotenoids, and amino acids.
● Product Name: Elderberry Extract
● Latin Name: Sambucus nigra L.
● Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidin
● CAS No. 83-46-5
● Test method: UV-VIS
● Specifications: 20%
● Appearance :Fine Violet Powder
1..Applied in water-soluble beverages;
2.Applied in pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
3.Applied in functional food as capsules or pills;
4.Applied in health products as capsules or pills.
1. elderberry anthocyanidin used to prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
2. elderberry anthocyanidin has long been used to boost the immune system
3. elderberry anthocyanidin has the usage of quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
4. elderberry anthocyanidin with a treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat;
5. elderberry anthocyanidin owns a treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action;
6. elderberry anthocyanidin will protect and regenerate retinal purple, and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.