● Name : luo han guo extract
● Other name：Momordica grosvenori Swingle
● Source： Momordica grosvenori Swingle fruit
● Latin name:Momordica grosvenori Swingle
● Specfication ： 80% Mogrosides
● Test methods：UV/HPLC
● CAS No.：88901-36-4
● Molecular Formula：C60H102O29
● Molecular Weight：1287.43
● Appearance：brown yellow powder
What is luo han guo
Siraitia grosvenorii is a herbaceous perennial vine of the Cucurbitaceae (gourd) family, native to southern China and northern Thailand. The plant is cultivated for its fruit, whose extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar and has been used in China as a natural low-calorie sweetener for cooling drinks, and in traditional Chinese medicine to treat diabetes and obesity.
The plant's fruit is often called in English language publications luo han guo or lo han kuo (from the Chinese luóhàn guǒ, ). It may also be called la han qua (from Vietnamese la hán quả), arhat fruit, Buddha fruit, monk fruit, or longevity fruit (although this name has been used for several other fruits).
The scientific species name honors Gilbert Hovey Grosvenor who as president of the National Geographic Society helped to fund an expedition in the 1930s to find the living plant where it was being cultivated.
1. Luo han guo extract powder can be used to lower the blood dugar;2. Luo han guo extract powder can used as a natural sweetener;
3. Luo han guo extract powder with the function of anti-aging and good to skin.4. Luo han guo extract powder can protect liver and improve sleep quality.
1.Applied in food field, luo han guo powder used as a natural sweetener;
2.Applied in health product field, luo han guo powder used as raw materials3.Applied in cosmetics field, luo han guo powder make skin smooth.