Basic Information of:
● Product Name: Cinnamon leaf extract powder Coumarin / Polyphenols
● Latin Name: Cinnamon
● Part Used: Leaf/Bark
● Active Ingredient: Coumarin / Polyphenols 10%
● Test Method: UV/HPLC
Our Extract Specifications:
Cinnamon leaf extract powder Coumarin / Polyphenols 10%
Cinnamomum is a genus of evergreen aromatic trees and shrubs belonging to the laurel family, Lauraceae. The species of Cinnamomum have aromatic oils in their leaves and bark. The genus contains over 300 species, distributed in tropical and subtropical regions of North America, Central America, South America, Asia, Oceania, and Australasia. The genus includes a great number of economically important trees.
Cinnamomum parthenoxylon and Cinnamomum camphora are large evergreen trees that can grow to 30 m in height and 3 m in diameter, with broadly ovate crowns. Terminal buds are broadly ovoid or globular, and covered with sericeous scales. Bark is yellowish-brown with irregular vertical splits. Branches are light brown, cylindrical, and glabrous.
Drawing of Cinnamomum iners Reinwardt. ex Blume by J.C.P. Arckenhausen, ~1835
The inner bark of several species is used to make the spice, cinnamon. Other notable species are C. tamala, used as the herb malabathrum (also called tejpat and Indian bay leaf), and C. camphora, from which camphor is produced.
1. Adjusts the Ying and Wei Levels
For Wind-Cold from deficiency when sweating does not relieve the condition.
2. Warms the Channels and Collaterals
For Wind-Cold damp bi pain, arthritic complaints, especially in the shoulders. For cold obstructing the flow of Blood in dysmenorrhea and other gynecological conditions.
3. Unblocks the Yang Qi of the Chest
For chest pain, palpitations, edema, dysuria, and abdominal fullness.
4. Promotes Blood Circulation
For amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, angina pectoris, and abdominal masses.
1. Applied in food field, used as raw materials of tea get good reputation.
2. Applied in health product field , it can be used as the raw materials to enhance the immunity of human body.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be added into capsule to reduce blood sugar.